Leadership Network Course overview
By taking part in the sessions, the aim is that you will
- gain a deeper understanding of your personality
- determine practical ways in which you can recharge your batteries amid the pressures of your role
- spend time with others in an honest, confidential, supportive group of peers who face the same challenges that you do
- apply the wisdom of Proverbs to your role
- clarify your core values for future ministry
- review ways of managing challenging situations and the expectations of others, using this knowledge to understand how to manage change.
Structure of the course
The course will be a mixture of group sessions and personal mentoring over a period of six months. It consists of three group sessions, two lasting a day and one lasting half a day. Each group session will be followed up with an individual session lasting half a day. There is the option of carrying on to meet as a group, three times a year, if the group wishes to stay together.
If you are interested in this leadership course and wish to find out more, contact Geoff Cresswell using the email firstname.lastname@example.org.