Catherine Haddow, Chartered Psychologist, answers six questions about Christian Soul Care:
1. How do I care pastorally for a believer with psychiatric diagnosis?
2. Is it okay for Christians to take medication for emotional problems?
3. My doctor has referred me for cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT) for my anxiety – is this okay?
4. How can I help someone suffering to pray?
5. How can this have happened to me?
6. Why is social media so linked to anxiety?
Interview recorded at the EQUIP 2018 conference at Christchurch Centre, Newport.